Production Operator - Sunbury, PA
- The production/utility operator is responsible for following procedures for product manufacturing, equipment operation, and safety requirements as documented in the company’s quality system.
Roles & Responsibilites
- Read and follow written instructions
- Maintain the cleanliness of the work area
- Operate forklifts in a safe manner, as needed
- Organize production area to maintain the quality of the product and condition of the packaging
- Pack and identify material as directed in the production control plan
- Pull samples as directed in the production control plan
- Other tasks as required by plant management
- Ability to read and write English
- Demonstrate the ability to learn the tasks introduced through on-the-job training
- Prefer minimum high school diploma or GED or whatever experience the Plant Manager deems equivalent
- Work environment is an industrial environment which requires PPE, provided by the company
- May include special working conditions as noted below:
- Special working conditions cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, shift work, working outdoors, working with challenging climates, and so forth.
Must be able to handle the physical activities of the job, including continuous lifting and stacking bags, packing and moving drums, sacks and other containerized materials.