Corporate Export Customer Service Representative
Roles & Resposibilities
- Receive, review, and process incoming customer purchase orders and quotation calculator provided by Salesperson
- Compare the current order to previous order to clarify and reconcile packaging
- Communicate directly with the plants regarding lead time and shipping dates which includes warehouse transfer of goods.
- Coordinate the consolidation of materials via Intercompany sales and/or warehouse transfers for shipment.
- Liaison between the Salesman/Customer and the production plants
- Fill out SORAF using the quotation calculator
- Input orders and changes in the Process Pro system
- Notify the production plant of changes to orders, special or unusual orders/requests
- Communicate with freight forwarder (ours or customers) to schedule shipment or get freight quotes if necessary
- Prepare export documents
- Maintain records in Process Pro & Sugar
- Review, reconcile and approve all accounts payables for export-related shipments
- Timely collection of export-related accounts receivable
- Correspond with quality department and customer to reconcile any discrepancies, and issue and debits/credits if needed
- Manage and approve Agent Commissions monthly
- All office Personnel may be asked to substitute for other office staff during absences
- Basic knowledge of math and clerical skills
- High level of communication skills.
- Organized and thorough in record maintenance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with customers directly.
- Intermediate level computer skills (excel, word).
- Ability to multi task
- Two years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma/equivalent