Business Development Manager, Southeast USA
We are seeking an exceptional Business Development Manager to contribute to the significant growth of the company’s core product categories.
- Implementing a business development strategy in the given territory based on the
business strengths and needs unique to the region.
- Manage pricing and territory profitability to drive overall gross margin growth. This is done in collaboration with the Strategic Pricing Manager and company management.
• Collaborating with the VP and the team on the strategy execution to meet the
business growth objectives, structure new deals and build upon existing business
• Strengthening the market position by creating and closing new business relationships
to ensure consistent growth in sales.
• Screening the market potential by providing and analyzing competitive landscape,
identifying potential targets, and evaluating opportunities and bring the new business
• Developing existing accounts to increase their value for the organization.
• Participating in professional associations, seminars and industry events to increase the brand
visibility and recognition.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams on materials and tools to support new
business opportunities and to promote the Asbury Carbons brand.
• Acquiring further market knowledge by identifying and monitoring industry trends,
customers drivers and major industry players.
- BS degree or equivalent, preferably in Material Science, Chemistry or similar
• 5-10 years of professional experience in sales and/or account management
• Preferred technical experience with carbonaceous industrial minerals (graphite and coke)
• Formulation and high temperature industrial processing experience of industrial minerals in a variety of end applications is highly desirable and will foster success in this position
• Proven track record of success which demonstrates the growth progress throughout
years of experience.
•Strong business development skills with winning mentality, drive for results, proactive
and can-do attitude, especially in driving footprint in new areas and with new clients
The position will allow for a home office and travel in the assigned territory as required. As you can expect from a world-leading organization, we will reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits.